How To Draw A Manga Face
It covers all the steps so just pay attention for sure you will understand it.
How to draw a manga face. To draw a female face in anime or manga start by drawing a circle for the forehead and a straight line from the top of the circle to where the chin will be. Some manga artists draw the chin with sharp points like a square at the end of the chin and base of the jaw. Draw a small nose and mouth keeping the focus of the face on the eyes. Draw the face outline.
From the bottom of this line draw two curved lines as shown ending at the sides of the circle. This circle will be the top of your characters head and will guide you when shaping all of the other aspects like the mouth and eyes. So what are you waiting for. This article will help you draw a manga girl face by following these easy steps.
While the actual drawing process itself is not much more difficult the challenge comes in balancing between semi realistic facial features and maintaining an anime look. To begin your manga face first draw a circle. How to draw manga anime heads faces in 3 4 three quarters view if you were searching for a tutorial that shows you how to draw manga anime faces heads this can be the right tutorial for you. Draw lines as a guide for the size of eyes and ears then sketch the details.
Use sharp zig zag shapes for the hair and large expressive eyes. For the rest of the body start with the basic outline of torso legs and arms. This guide contains step by step instructions with pictures on how to draw a male manga face. Draw an outline of the face.
Down the middle faintly draw a downwards line from the top of the circle and ending below it by about half another circle s length. Some drawings can take days to complete or even weeks when some of them are done in a couple of hours. Next sketch the chin and cheeks making sure that the lines change direction but that the curves are subtle. Drawing a realistic looking anime face is a little more challenging than drawing a standard anime or manga style face.
Drawing is a great hobby if you have enough patience. Note that older characters have longer chins and more slender faces and younger characters have shorter chins and rounded faces.
- How To Draw Characters From Avatar
- How To Draw Everything Step By Step
- How To Draw Cute Anime Noses
- How To Draw Cute Anime Bangs
- How To Draw Backgrounds For Webtoons
- How To Draw Cute Kawaii Eyes
- How To Draw Background
- How To Draw Braids Anime Hair
- How To Draw Feet From The Front
- How To Draw Backgrounds
- How To Draw Eyes Anime Easy
- How To Draw Backgrounds Step By Step
- How To Draw Different Anime Noses
- How To Draw Characters From Fortnite
- How To Draw Cute Anime Face
- How To Draw Curly Anime Hair
- How To Draw Eyes Anime Crying
- How To Draw Anime Wolf Eyes
- How To Draw Eyes Anime Boy
- How To Draw Chibi Anime Characters